Cleaning & Disinfecting
- All surfaces will be cleaned with CDC approved disinfectant after every Childcare session.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon entering the Childcare room.
- Consistent with our standard Childcare policies and procedures, all children will receive temperature checks prior to entering the Childcare room. Collective MVMT reserves the right to not allow any child into Childcare with a temperature over 99°F.
Masks & Gloves
- Collective MVMT Childcare staff will be required to wear provided face masks during their shifts, as well as provided gloves while cleaning all surfaces.
- We have reduced our Childcare capacity to a maximum of seven children per session.
Please see our General FAQ Page to learn more about Collective MVMT Childcare policies and procedures.